Third Step restrictions are in place in regional Victoria
The Third Step commenced in regional Victoria at 11.59pm on 16 September.
What does this mean I can do?
- There are no restrictions on the reasons to leave home
- Stay safe as restrictions ease by washing your hands regularly, wearing a when you leave home, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 metres from others
- Keep your friends and family safe by meeting outdoors. There is a lower risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19) between people if you are outdoors. Groups of up to ten people will be able to meet outdoors
- Restrictions are easing to allow for cafes, restaurants, beauty and personal care, and some outdoor entertainment venues to open. Restaurants will open in a predominantly outdoor capacity, with a group limit of 10 people, and density limits
- You must not travel to metropolitan Melbourne except for permitted work purposes, care and compassionate reasons or shopping for food and supplies, if necessary
- Face masks must be worn by all Victorians when they leave home, unless they have a lawful exception.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and stay home. Stay at home if you feel unwell.